Just my thoughts on food, sex, booze, and our crazy life

Monday, August 26, 2013

Missing home

I've been away from home now for almost a week, and we just found out that I might be here until next Tuesday. As much as I've been enjoying seeing my family and catching up with some friends that I don't get to see often, I'm still missing the comfort of my home and Sir.
But there is a certain level of tension between my desire to return to Sir and my desire to stay in an area that I love. We are not happy where we are living, but we've committed to staying put for the next two years. This decision has been called into question these last couple of months, but for now we are staying. It's been challenging being apart from him for a week. He misses both of us, and I hate little bug being away from papa for so long. He's growing so quickly and I would hate for papa to miss something major. I try to make sure to send him a picture of little bug every day as it makes the distance seem not so great.
Sir's been trying to step up and maintain a level of control while I've been away which has helping tremendously, it's still a challenge, but it's something that we are working on. He sent me an incredibly erotic series of texts yesterday and allowed me to cum twice in two days which NEVER happens. (I feel like that accomplished more than he realized. My stress levels are normally elevated while I'm visiting family and having an orgasm helps so much. And having him ok an orgasm just helps to keep my submission/bitchiness in check). All in all, we are doing well considering the distance and the extended trip. But I can't wait to be back in his arms and kneeling at his feet.


On an unrelated note- My sister and I hosted a party this weekend to celebrate our mum's birthday and I made the most amazing bison bacon burgers. I used a recipe from my favourite paleo cookbook, Make it Paleo, omitted the onion powder (just because we didn't have it on hand), and everyone loved it. The recipe can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment