Just my thoughts on food, sex, booze, and our crazy life

Thursday, August 22, 2013

On the road

Made it to my family's home in one piece. Despite the flights being ridiculously long little bug was a total champ and fussed very slightly. I actually had several people tell me that they had no idea that there was a baby on board until they saw me standing up with him. My family was thrilled to see me and have taken turns taking care of him so that I could have a bit of a break. We've had a good time thus far, and I'm hoping that this continues into the weekend. My visit was just extended by two days though because of the some different work schedules that we are trying to work around. This means I'll be gone for a total of 11 or 12 days. I've yet to be away from Sir for the long since we got married, and little bug certainly hasn't been away from papa. Little bit nervous about how everything is going to play out. I struggle with being with my family for longer than a week, especially now that work and family are so intertwined for me.
On a happier note last night Sir and I talked about finding a way to make our D/s dynamic work long distance, he seems confident that there is a way to make it work out!! I'm so glad he's feeling that way, I think it will make the distance seem just a bit less. This trip isn't the only time I'll be going out of town this fall either with little bug or by myself so I'm definitely looking forward to finding out what he has in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment