Just my thoughts on food, sex, booze, and our crazy life

Monday, September 2, 2013

Home and living 24/7

Little bug and I made it home yesterday evening, after a long arduous day of travel. Little bug once again demonstrated his awesome traveling skills; and when he wasn't flirting with the flight attendants he ate and slept all the way home. (Thank God, I did not want to be "that woman" on the flight with the screaming child). Sir was waiting to welcome us home and whisked us away to our favorite diner so that I wouldn't be tempted or feel obligated to cook. He totally blew me away when he told me that not only was the house clean and the laundry taken care of, but he had also meal planned for the entire week, and done all of the grocery shopping so I wouldn't have to worry about anything. This is coming from a man who, until we started dating, had never thought of meal planning much less meal planning following the paleo diet. He pretty much won the husband of the year award.  

On my flights home I took some time to think about what makes our relationship work, and how we keep our D/s 24/7. Without even considering the D/s aspect of our relationship, our lives are insanely busy. Sir is in school full time and working three or four evenings a week, we have a three and a half month old and I'm working from my home office between 20-30 hours a week while being a stay at home mum. There is rarely a dull moment in our home. There is a reason that we built in so many "mundane" rules into our contract. Things like, me being responsible for having Sir's favourite whiskey on hand, or keeping him apprised of my comings and goings through out the day, etc. All of them go to making our relationship what it is. Each of them act as little reminders for us of what is important and helps further cement his dominance and my submission as a living and breathing reality. 
If we were to limit his D and my s to just the bedroom, when having sex right now requires an act of schedule juggling and ultimately is dependent on little bug, our relationship would not be nearly as strong as it is right now. Because there are some weeks when we have the time and energy to have sex maybe twice, and that's if we are lucky. But because we've taken it that one step further, and integrated ttwd throughout the day, things just work better. 
On the topic of sex, finally being home last night was wonderful. After little bug went down, Sir took me to the basement and spent very long time spanking me. He took his time, and worked over every inch of my ass, occasionally stopping to grab it or to caress it. After making up for lost time, and spanks, he led me upstairs and let me pleasure him for quite sometime until he finally came in my mouth. He probably would have cum much sooner than he did, but he let me decide how to pleasure him and I decided to drag it out, making sure to lick, suck, and caress every inch of his cock and balls before he finally came. With both of us being exhausted we decided to call it an early night, but not before he used his incredible mouth on my pussy, which made this pet feel entirely satisfied. It was so nice to finally sleep in our bed again, snuggled around Sir. 

His classes are startin this week which will make things more chaotic, but we are hoping that the progress we've made over the summer will help us keep things going strong. This Thursday we will be finally able to sit down and look at the contract and talk about any changes that we might want to make to it. I've got some ideas that I would love to see implemented for me, but ultimately it is dependent on him. 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely story. I loved how you described coming home and what followed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, any man who has a clean house, food, and no laundry, waiting for you when you get home, deserves an award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's continued the amazing streak and had dinner in the crockpot, breakfast made, and coffee in the pot before he headed to work this morning. All of this took place before I got out of bed with little bug. And apparently he plans to continue this for the rest of the week to give me a bit of a break. Amazing much? I think so.

    ReplyDelete